Meetings and mistakes

Ken, can I use your sewing machine while you’re at your girly meeting? I want to make a gift for Mari.
- Sure. I didn’t know you can sew!
- Everybody can. It’s not a super power.

Before the train leaves Ken has time to stop by at Cafe Tuulihattu.


- I want to bring something tasty for the hostess of the meeting I’m going to.
- What does she like?
- I have no idea. I don’t know her that well. I’d better buy one of each pastry.

Ken arrives to his first ever doll meeting at Ellie and Damon´s home. He brings the little gift to Ellie who has created a wonderful atmosphere at her cute home.

Ellie gives every guest a similar Christmas sweater and also the guests have brought small gifts to each other. Ken asks Santa to give one pillow for each person. He gets to know many new friends from Instagram. They all are wonderful people and there´s so much to eat! Funny and yummy! 

A lot of photos are taken during the evening. Ken is truly happy about attending this nice event.

 
 
Meanwhile Kaarna and Mari are having a cozy evening. Kaarna braids Mari’s hair and they chat about this and that. Then Mari asks:
- Would you consider a threesome?
- Hypothetically yes of course, it’s amazing! But at the moment no, because I couldn’t share you with anyone!
- So you have tried it with someone?
- Oh yes.
 
- Tell me more! When? With whom? Mari asks and Kaarna is stupid enough to answer truthfully:
- Couple of times with Taylor and Geordie. It was really grea…
- What the hell??!!!!!
 
Mari screams:
- You’ve had sex with my sister?!??!!
- I thought you knew it…
- What the hell?!??? My sister!!!!
- It was before I even knew you! It was just sex! Nothing more!
- You disgust me! Don’t touch me!!!!!
 
Mari storms out and leaves Kaarna confused. She feels the panic is rising.
- It was before I even knew Mari exists. Why is this a problem? Do I have to go home now? Or stay here and wait for her to come back? I’ve never seen her that mad.
 
Bianca climbs on the sofa and pushes her head against Kaarna’s teary cheek. The cat’s gesture melts Kaarna’s heart and she pets the animal.

Kaarna waits for half an hour and decides to go home. When she puts on her clothes, Bianca grabs her leg and won’t let go. Kaarna has to force her.
- Thank you, Bianca. You’re very sweet, Kaarna whispers when she closes the door behind her.
 
 
It’s been snowing quite a bit while Ken was away. 
 
He runs to the outhouse first thing when he arrives at home! He almost peed in his pants while walking from the train station.
 
Ken finds Kaarna in a dark room under the blanket. Oh no, this is something I haven’t missed at all, he thinks.
- What’s wrong?
- Mari hates me. You won’t be alone on Christmas.
- I can’t say that I’m happy to hear that. You and Mari… such a rollercoaster ride.
- And I even had the perfect gift for her!!!!
 
Since Kaarna has no energy to pretend to be interested in Ken’s doll meeting experience, Ken calls Hector. He always listens. He always has time for Ken.
Mari has lost her Christmas spirit.
- I was really looking forward to spending the Christmas with Kaarna. Watching Christmas movies and feeding her the expensive artisan chocolate. Maybe I should call her… maybe I should act like an adult and stop torturing myself by thinking about her between Taylor and Geordie… What do you think, Bianca?
- Meow.
Mari tries to call Kaarna, but Kaarna’s phone is offline.
 
But instead of finding consolation in Taylor and Geordie’s bed, Kaarna goes to see Dr. Ritva. She has the means to boost Kaarna’s self esteem. 
- I want bigger feet, please. Do you have any cheap leftovers?
 
Ritva examines Kaarna’s feet and says:
- It’s a minor operation and can be done immediately on local anesthesia. You won’t feel a thing! I can give you discount if you don’t mind a slight mismatch on the skin tone.
- I don’t mind! My head and body are already a different color.
 
The operation is soon over and nurse Reetta takes Kaarna to another room.

- You will stay here for a couple of hours for monitoring. You are soon free to go and to start walking on your new pair! Here’s some pain killers! Thank you and welcome again!