- Guess what, Hector! I just ordered you an articulated body on eBay!
- What?!?! Why? What’s wrong with my body?
- You’re too stiff. Look. You’ll be able to sit and ice skate and everything!
- The skin tone won’t match with my reddish 90s face.
- So what. You always wear clothes anyway.
- It’s Chinese, isn’t it? If it’s bad quality I won’t accept it!
When Hector´s new body arrives and he undergoes the painful body swap surgery, the result is no very good-looking. The skin tone is a disaster!
Even though the new body is cheap and bad quality, Hector soon starts to understand its benefits.
- I can even dance ballet!
- I had never realized how comfy this sofa can be!
- Hector, where’s your new body?
- I left it in a salon to get an airbrush tan.
- I’m nervous. Is the cosmetologist a professional?
- No. She’s never done it before. But she’s cheap.
A few days later Hector´s body is fully painted and dried.
- Yayyyyyy! Your cosmetologist wasn’t as bad as I thought! You look very natural now.
It’s a bit too cold for biking but when you are able to reach the handlebar for the first time in your life you really don’t mind the weather.
Possu is happy with Hector’s new arms and orange hands.
Hector can’t wait for the spring now that he can ride his Vespa properly!
Doing the dishes is a pleasure when you have elbows and wrists!
- Ha! Somebody should do something about these guitar strings now that I can actually play!
The boys are happier than ever.