2021 - Dressed as a girl

 

Ken has been so deeply concentrated on his new body that he has forgotten to check his business IG account.

- Could you hand me my iPad? I think it’s on the sofa behind you.



When Ken opens Instagram, he makes a sound that makes Kaarna think he’s choking.
- What is it, Ken?!
- It’s Miss Amadoria!!!! She’s commented on the corset pic... “I’ll dm you” she says!!!!!!



Ken reads Miss Amadoria’s message. She wants to order a corset from him! Ken seems to be losing his mind.
- I can’t breathe!!!! Kaaarnaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! What am I going to do???!!! I will faint!!!!!!! Help meeeeeeeee!!!!!



Olli (better known as Miss Amadoria) is in town. He’s a guest star choreographer at the local theater. They are working on a musical comedy.



He is super busy so he asked Ken to come to the theater and make the measuring during their brake. Ken is more nervous than ever!



Olli leads Ken to the wardrobe and tells that they have some privacy in this space. Ken looks around and thinks it’s really interesting to see a glimpse of all the costumes.








Ken is having trouble on keeping the screaming fan girl side of himself hidden. Seriously, how to be a professional corset maker, when your idol is stripping himself naked in front of you?!



Ken made it! He took the measurements like a professional. (A slightly sweaty and shaky professional, but hey... who’s perfect?) Olli says he would prefer a dark blue silk fabric, if possible, because blue is his favorite color. Ken takes notes.



Meanwhile Kaarna has gone outside for a walk. March has began. Normally she loves it; the time when the light defeats the darkness and the snow shines bright. This is the time when she feels alive again after the usual winter time depression. Normally that is...



She starts to cry:
- What the hell is wrong with me? I have always loved the light, I have loved the sun. But now it just feels like a fucking torch drilling through my brain and making me feel even worse than I do. As if there was a conflict between the darkness of my soul and the happiness of the sun. I just want to go back home and close the curtains.



The next day Ken goes to fabric hunting. Obviously they don’t sell silk in his home town.

It was well worth travelling to a bigger city. Ken found a beautiful piece of dupion silk.




Ken gets home and decides to spend a peaceful evening, relaxing well before starting the sewing tomorrow.




Suddenly the door opens and Filia bumps in!
- Good evening!
- What the....?!?!




She walks right into the kitchen, sits on the sofa and undresses her coat.
- Horrible day. I am so tired. And I had to take a bus! You have a car... you can take me grocery shopping some day.
Ken is confused but he wants to be polite:
- Umm, I was just enjoying some hot cocoa. Would you like to have some? Or tea maybe?
-Cocoa! Please!




Filia asks Ken to help her:
- Could you add some more cocoa powder in my drink? My fingers are like a bouquet of dicks.
- A what...?

She doesn’t seem to know how to stop talking and she’s got a bad mouth for such an old lady. Ken is getting very tired, but Filia’s stories are quite amusing. And she laughs like a witch from a fairytale.

- I had chicken at the widowers’ club today. Hahaha, eating chicken or turkey is like eating your own flesh! Ulla had made dessert... she really does have a fat ass. Fortunately you don’t! Me neither! We have nice asses, you and me. You are just like me, we have a lot in common.




The next day Ken makes sure his front door is locked and dedicates his time to sewing.




Filia knocks on Kaarna’s door and she lets her in.
- Happy women’s day. Now we are going to have some cake together!





Filia has packed some strawberry cheesecake and fancy glasses. She sets the table and even places cute napkins for the both of them.



They toast all women with a sparkling water and Filia says:
- We just raise the glasses, we don’t hit them together. Fine ladies never make their glasses clink! Cheers!



Then she takes something out of her bag and says:
- I found something for you in the flea market of the widowers club. You dress like a truck driver... that’s no way to get a husband.




Filia shows a pink glittery dress made of some cheap strass fabric. Kaarna gets super annoyed. First the social media is full of women wearing lace lingerie to celebrate the day that’s supposed to be about gender equality! And now this! What the heck is wrong with everyone?!
- It’s horrible. Not my style at all. And for your information I’m not looking for a husband!




- Do you like girls then? That’s something they do these days. Do you have a girlfriend? Do you like that strong girl next door? You two would make a nice couple. Bollocks... nobody values my ass in this hillbilly town! And it’s a tight ass! Sometimes I fart or shit myself accidentally, but it’s damn tight!

And then Filia laughs like a witch.
Kaarna starts laughing too. What a character this woman is! She can’t help but liking her.



Ken has finished sewing. Unfortunately Olli has already left back to the capital city and Ken has to mail the corset to him. It’s nerve racking not to be able to see how it fits him!



- Wow, pink strasses... now I’m surprised!
- Haha! Filia gave it to me. I’ll drop it to UFF some day...
- But before you do that, I have an idea. Please say yes!
- No.



- I’m begging you, darling dear sweet Kaarna! Please let me do this.
- Okay! But you owe me! Big time!
- Yayyyyyyyy! Let’s go!!!!



Ken tells Kaarna to grab her camera and computer.
- Is that duct tape on your MacBook? What’s wrong with it?
- It had a bad day and got suicidal. It threw itself off the table. I saved its life with duct tape.
- I like to hear you joking, even if it’s black humour.



- It smells so bad!!!!
- Enough with the drama, eyes closed now! Think of this as a disguise. Underneath you are still you, but this powder is a force shield that prevents anyone from seeing you.



- Finally it’s me behind the camera and you’re in front of it! Now turn around. Wow that ass!!! Shake it, baby, shake it!
- Ken.... you’re making me uncomfortable!
- Sorry! I’m getting carried away with my new fashion photographer career!



They upload the photos on Kaarna’s laptop immediately and Kaarna starts editing the photos. Ken has ideas too:
- Oh lord you look gorgeous as a girly girl... Make the background somewhat classier. And add saturation!
- Ken!!! This is my expertise now. I know what I’m doing.



Here’s Kaarna’s glamour shot. What do you think?



Kaarna is happy to get rid of the strass dress.
- Why would anyone wear this voluntarily? The
most uncomfortable piece of clothing I have ever tried on. The make-up comes in the second place. It’s like my face couldn’t breathe.
- But it was fun, right?
- Yes, it was. Next time we’ll dress you up as a man!
- Been there, done that!